We are one of the pioneers in Asia in providing end to end solution, for Electromagnetic Interference Studies and its Compatibility (EMC) for Power Plants, Oil & Gas Installations, Off Shore Platform Facilities, Metro projects etc.
We are also conducting AC & DC Interference studies for Hydro Carbon Cross Country pipelines and for City Gas Service Networks.
EMI/EMC Study Overview
Application Area: Oil & Gas Installations | Metro rail Projects | Power Plants |Off Shore Platform Facilities.
Reference Standards: IEC 61000 | EN 50121 | ICNIRP (International Commission on Non- Ionizing Radiation Protection) Guidelines | NACE SP 0177 | OISD Standards.
Projects Completed: 100+
CONSEQUENCES OF ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE
- Unexplained tripping of the electrical system.
- Sensor maloperation.
- Noise and disturbance in communication systems.
- Errors in logging.
- Crashes in systems.
- Loss of vital communications.
Value Adds from JEF
- Carry out detailed assessment to identify EMC issues at the design stage and allows economical mitigation.
- EMI/EMC Study helps to identify original expected life, minimizes errors in system programs and disturbance in communication systems within acceptable limits.
- Overcome nuisance tripping problem thereby avoiding unnecessary plant downtime and production loss.